Lori Magnuson, Ph.D., CRC, LMHCA
If you have life changes happening - or want your life to change, and need a safe place to explore, I would love to talk with you about working together.
I see people from all over Washington state exclusively in online/Internet-based sessions on Saturdays and some weekday evenings. All you need is an Internet connection, video camera, microphone, and a quiet space where you can talk freely.
My specialities include working with individuals experiencing life transitions, including:
- People with disabilities
- People coming to terms with LGBTQ+ identities
- People struggling with relationship issues
- Young adults with IEPs who are preparing to leave high school
- People questioning their religious faith or church upbringings
- Those who struggle with attachment injuries
- People exploring new career paths.
Meeting via the Internet might especially work well for you if you are in a part of the state with limited counseling resources, if you have transportation challenges, or if you just don’t want to sit in traffic to get to a therapy appointment!
My rate is $60 per session. I do have a limited number of sliding scale openings as well.
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text me at (206) 257-3858
Follow me on Instagram @magnuson_online_counseling